Monday, September 5, 2011

random thoughts

Okay, so I have so many thoughts on my head, so we are going to another random thoughts blog...

  • I love rain even though it makes walking to and from class slightly inconvenient
  • I think I am going to enjoy history this semester
  • Why do I always feel the need to drink coffee before a three hour class?
  • This afternoon I enjoyed the sound and cool breeze from outside (open window) while snuggled up in a blanket, enjoying a French Vanilla specialty cocoa and reading The Knowledge of the Holy
  • We are to get 6-9 inches of rain this week here
  • I absolutely love being an RA
  • I appreciate the team of RAs this year and the encouragement they are
  • God has given me a skip in my step so far this year
  • While walking to class, the Holy Spirit put verses in my heart, and people on my mind.  Thankful for the working of the Holy Spirit.
  • Twizzlers are so addictive...so are swedish fish
  • I love my sister so much and am so blessed to have her in my life.
  • I am so excited to have another class with Mrs. Pack
  • I get to do room checks this week, and I am excited to get to see how the girls have their rooms set up.
  • Thankful for my friend, Beek, and the conversation we were able to have last night.  God changed both of our lives this summer and it was awesome to be able to share that with each other.
  • One of my girls gave me a Twix today for letting her borrow my umbrella, good trade if you ask me.
  • I had a huge answer to prayer in finding the documentation of 15.5 observation hours
  • Hoping to go to Kohls soon...I am sick of not being able to hang up my skirts (wrinkly is not a new look I like to fasion).
  • I plan on having a mini solo tomorrow morning, and am ready to go to bed to make it come quicker.
Okay, that is enough random thoughts for one night. Hope they didn't bore you too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment