Friday, October 7, 2011

Happy Fabulous Friday!

Finishing up a busy week, and on to a busy weekend.  Homecoming started last night, so that has classes cancelled, with the addition of a chapel service.  We have chapel all morning today.  I will help out in nursery for one of the sessions, as well as tonight when the alumni have their special banquet.  I work the student/alumni soccer game this afternoon, and hope to make it to the Childs' for a campfire tonight...with s'mores!  Tomorrow is our annual ladie's Ada Spangler Conference that I chose to go to.  Reba Boweman is the speaker, and I keep hearing very good reports on her, and not a single negative one.  I am looking forward to that, though it will leave a busy day.  Sunday is no exception to the hectic-ness as we have regular church, followed by our church picnic- Reformation Fair.  I am looking forward to it, though wondering how I will make it through the week with barely any down time this weekend.  The answer? The Lord's strength!  That's all for now, folks.  Happy Fabulous Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment