Monday, February 25, 2013

Week #4

What a week and weekend.  Life is crazy insane and I don't see it slowing down until I get back from my honeymoon in just under twelve weeks. 

It was a wonderful week though with a fabulous ending...I was able to be the full time student teacher on Friday!  I absolutely loved it.  Genna had everything planned and set out so that made it a lot easier, but still, I really enjoyed it.  The students were very well  behaved and knew they would not get away with anything different from me.

Teaching Bible and Reading also went very well.  I had been very nervous about teaching reading, only because it was two groups, at different levels.  The Lord helped me though and I ended up really enjoying it.

This week began the lack of sleep though and has me quite tired.  It didn't help that the weekend was crazy busy between working and church activities.

I am in week #5 now though and have added Language to my teaching.  I apologize for this being late, but thank you for your faithful support.  Let me know how you are doing and how I may most specifically pray for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment