Thursday, October 21, 2010

the little things in life

My handy dandy white board being used to study the curses. Don't mind my little pictures--they helped me tremendously.

And now being used to study Psychology.

I got a package from the lovely, Miss Hall, and it was....

...a scarf she knitted! This is the first scarf she has ever knitted. You wouldn't know.

I personally just think this is so cozy. The chair is on loan from a friend of mine who doesn't have room for it in her room, and the coffee table is well, storage totes. The comics are compliments of my mother!

On the same day I got a package from Beek, Mom sent me an amazing Get Well/Thinking of You package complete with honey, cough drops, tea, and let's not forget the cookies her and Sophia made me that are SO good!

There are just some of the small things going on in my life that have lifted my spirits, along with your prayers! Hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say, that psych white board looks VERY familiar :) Haha :) I was just tested on that stuff a few weeks ago. I wrote you a letter today! Expect some mail soon ;)

    ReplyDelete