Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year Challenge

I challenged my Sunday School kids last week (as well as myself) and now I challenge you...

"Do not lie to one another, seeing that you have put off the old self with its practices and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge after the image of its creator." -Colossians 3:9,10

If you have accepted Christ as your Savior, you have the new self. We are commanded to be "renewed in knowledge after the image of its creator". God is our creator, so how are you renewing yourself to be more like God? Do other's see Him in you? I challenge you to make a commitment to God that you are going to change in at least one area of your life to be more like the image of your creator.

Typing this out, reminds me of what I need to be doing as well. I hope you all enjoy your New Year's celebrations today and tomorrow, and that you have a safe, healthy, and God-glorifying 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment