Friday, May 11, 2012

Beginning of Summer

So much has happened since my last post.  I have successfully completed all of my exams.  I am eager to get my grade report on the mail to see how the semester as a whole turned out.  I am not overly worried though.

Having no exams on Wednesday was wonderful.  I had a bit of packing and campus errands to run, so that "extra" time was welcomed.  Wednesday afternoon, a friend and I went together to get our fingerprinting done. Wednesday evening, Daniel's parents came and spent the night on campus, and we left early Thursday morning to go to Daniel's graduation in Texas.  Travels all went well, and it was a wonderful weekend.

I flew home on Monday, and since then have been following my mom around like a shadow helping with most (minus piano lessons, haha) of her day to day happenings.  Tuesday morning I got to spend some time with my beautiful niece while Beth and Mom went to Bible study.







This morning I woke up and made a blueberry, banana, oatmeal breakfast smoothie.

I don't know what else to say.  The seldom is happening, I am all out of words.  Email me, call me, contact me!  Enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment