Friday, May 25, 2012

the continuing summer...

The summer is continuing to go well and I am getting a lot done.  That means a lot of baking/cooking, a lot of relaxing, a lot of cleaning, and a lot of time with my family.  My time has consisted of many different things.  Today's cooking/baking included making bagels and making my own frappe.  I LOVE frappes (they are what got me started on liking coffee), and usually are quite expensive, so I decided to try to make my own.  I am pleased with how it turned out.  I was also able to visit with a dear friend from camp this past summer and catch up with her.  Tomorrow I plan on going to farmer's market to spend the morning with my brother.  I am hoping for sunny weather.

Update on summer plans:  I will be working with Energy Express this summer.  I have housing arrangements for the summer which is a huge answer to prayer.  I also will have access to a vehicle which is also a huge blessing.  Daniel will be flying up to Vermont to spend some time with Tim, Beth, and Annette and will then help me drive south the beginning of next week.  Prayers for safety are much needed and appreciated--we have a long drive ahead of us.  My first official day of Energy Express will be June 7th.  I will also be very involved with my church this summer, and am one of many teachers for our summer long Vacation Bible School.  Our opening night for this will be June 6th.  I am very excited about the summer and what the Lord has in store.

What are your plans for the summer?  Comment on this blog and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment