Saturday, June 15, 2013

Our home!


We are so very thankful to the Lord for how He has provided.  He led us to this apartment through his sister who lives in the area, and He has provided what we need through so many of you.  We thank you for your gifts, love, and support.  We love our little home, and are settling in nicely.  There are still a few things I want to do, but some I still have yet to make.

So....Daniel and I welcome you to take a tour of our home....Apartment 32.





As soon as you walk in our front door, this is what you will see.  The living room is to your right, and the dining room is to your left.  Behind those blinds, we have a nice little porch.  I like to dry some of our clothes out there!


The door in our kitchen is a laundry room and pantry.  Down this hallway, the first door on your left is a linen closet, and the second door is the bathroom.  The door on your right is the office/guestroom.  The guestroom is our catch-all room right now, therefore, no pictures!  The door at the end of the hallway is our master bedroom.


I cannot tell you how much I love having my own kitchen.  I have to slow myself down on baking, simply because we cannot eat it quick enough, and "mom" is no longer providing the ingredients (reality check on grocery costs).

That is not southern sweet tea!  We don't do that stuff.



Our master bedroom is still fairly plain.  I hope to add a saying up behind our bed.  My mom is currently making a quilt for our bed, and my dad is making a bed frame. 



Thanks for visiting.  Come visit us in person soon, and see what additions we add to the walls!  We are loving married life, and are constantly amazed by God's goodness.  We continue to covet your prayers.

With love,
The Millers

No comments:

Post a Comment