Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas Caroling and Ramen Noodles

Tonight, a group of us went out Christmas caroling at WalMart. I have to admit, I wasn't really looking forward to going, but it turned out to be such a blessing. I also wasn't expecting to get cold, because it is the warmest here that it has been the past week or so, but I was mistaken. The wind was a tad bit chilly after an hour or so of standing in it. It was encouraging though to see the smiles, the hustle and bustle of Christmas time, families together, and to listen to the singing. There were probably about 15 or so of us, which was a perfect number. Two of the girls that came with us were able to witness to a younger teenage girl, after she had joined out caroling for a few songs. Several other people were sent home with gospel tracts. We planted the seed, and now the Lord will water them. I had a great time tonight watching the people come and go from their shopping at WalMart. As I got into my room though, I quickly learned just how chilled I was, but after a little while of trying to thaw out, I am now enjoying a warm bowl of Ramen Noodles, what a great snack for a college student after a chilly night of Christmas caroling.

[picture removed for space]

I just finished, and it was so good!

1 comment:

  1. Hello sister!

    It is so great to read about your day. The caroling sounds like it turned out to be a wonderful blessing to all who went and those who heard. I will see you in about a week. Have a good night!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete