Thursday, December 17, 2009

Exams

Well, one thing I can now tell you for sure is that college exams are no fun. I took one on Tuesday (and did well), and took three yesterday (feel confident on all of those too), and I have to take two today. I think it should be okay, but I am still going "aah!". I am excited though because right after my last exam, I get to leave soon after. My first semester of being a full time student at college is almost complete!

I have been smiling at some of the things God has been teaching me lately, because He believes in conviction, haha. Today I am specifically working on patience. God knew I would need patience today as I went through my last two exams, and so here I am working on it, with His help.

I hope all have a great day. I am going to read over my notes one more time before "Test Time".

No comments:

Post a Comment