Thursday, December 17, 2009

D-O-N-E

Finally, I write to tell all that my first semester of college is done! It is such a good feeling. I feel all of my exams went well, with the possible exception of English Grammar. I don't know why, but grammar has never been my strong point.

It has been a crazy busy past few days, but well worth it to be where I am now (done!). Last night I had to say "Goodbyes" to the people at church, and that was hard. I have grown to love the people at DBC very dearly and they have done well with welcoming us college students with open arms. I brought some syrup for a family who I do a lot with, and the other ladies I teach with saw it and assumed it was mine (hence Vermont Maple Syrup), and they all wanted it. When I gave it to Matthew, those same ladies I teach with saw him with it. Oops.
Oh to be done with my first semester- how exciting. I get to see Daniel today, Tim and Beth on Saturday and my family a week from today!

"People don't care how much you know--until they know how much you care." -John C. Maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment