Friday, February 26, 2010

Ahead?

Well, it is Friday evening, and surprisingly I have had a productive afternoon. I almost always have good intentions for Friday afternoon, but rarely accomplish those intentions. My roommate from last semester is staying with me this weekend, so as soon as I got back from English this afternoon, I started cleaning the room (thankfully, it wasn't too messy). I then did a little bit of laundry, and got to homework. I got an extra credit paper written, and my prayer letter written. I have three assignments due this coming week: got two done this afternoon, and the other assignment I got done yesterday afternoon. What has come over me? I will tell you what though, homework isn't as bad when you are able to do it at your own pace, and not have a quickly approaching time frame. Something happened this week though, and I have been getting ahead on my homework. We shall see how long it lasts.

Another praise/prayer is a job possibility. I was asked to apply for a job in the business office. I turned my application in on Monday afternoon, and got an email today asking if I could stop by and discuss some things with them. I would love to get the job because it is almost the ideal college job. I would start out with five hours a week, working my way up to ten hours a week. I would work secretarial/front window doing office work. Another neat aspect of this job is that I would be sharing an office with a dear staff woman whom I look up to. I am not really that stressed though because I know if God wants this job for me, He will provide it for me, but if He doesn't want me to have it, He has someone else better for the job. I was just honored to be asked.

Weirdly enough, I think I am going to get back to some homework, and start working on some homework I plan to finish while on spring break (this time next week, I will be well on my way to NJ to meet up with my parents, and some close family friends!).

No comments:

Post a Comment