Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I have arrived

Good morning!

I am here, and had a great time getting here. My sister (nor brother) was not able to join us on the trip, which was sad, but gave Dad, Mom, and I some good time together. On our way down, we stopped in Lancaster, PA to see Joseph with Sight and Sound, and it was SO good. I love Lancaster and so it was special to spend a few hours there. After the show, we hit the road, and got a few hours of driving under our belt before we stopped for the night. Thursday morning we got up bright and early and headed south...Alabama. It was so good to spend some time with Tim and Beth and see where they will be calling home for a while. They have a beautiful apartment right now, that we were all able to comfortably "squeeze" (it wasn't much of a squeeze though) in. My sister-in-law is pregnant expecting my first niece/nephew and I hadn't seen her since May, so my little niece/nephew has definitely grown since then, which was such fun to see. It was a very a relaxing time with the two of them, and I enjoyed that fellowship. Monday morning, we got up at 4:30 central and were on the road around 5:15 to get here close to 2:00. It has been good seeing old friends, and meeting new ones. I am so excited for what God has in store for me this summer, and how He is going to change me into a more likeness of Him. I will try to add pictures to this blog a little later, but for now, I need to get back to organizing (will it ever be organized?) I trust you will all have a lovely day, and please, always feel free to drop me an email (rebekah.hewitt@abc.edu) or you can email me for my snail mail address (which has slightly changed since last year)! What college students doesn't like to get mail?

They were just so cute in the mini carriage. I wish they made mini cars...nevermind, no I don't!

The three of us in front of Sight and Sound.

My beautiful parents.

My future niece/nephew is about 13 inches right now (according to average). Can't wait to meet this little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment