Wednesday, August 4, 2010

CEF Week #5

Good morning! It is only Wednesday and it has been a long, yet good, week. We are out of the house shortly after 8am for a three hour VBS at 9am. The VBS has been going well, with both saved children, and unsaved. Yesterday we had eleven children, which was a little down from the second day. We then drive back to my grandparent's where Corey and I eat our lunch and either take a short rest or chat with my grandparents. Our second club is about a mile from my grandparents' house, and yesterday we had fifteen little tots (as Mr. Richardson calls them), and what fun they were. We were inside due to it being too wet outside, and that large room was packed. Please continue to be praying for this week of ministry, and if I may be so selfish as to ask for prayers for myself as I am feeling very under-the-weather this week. Thank you, and my prayers go out for you.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you as you have these last three days, and that you'd get to feeling better.

    ReplyDelete