Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

This morning, I woke up to this beautiful display of cupcakes

It was such a pleasant display to wake up to. The specific cupcake I chose, I enjoyed after lunch and it was delicious!

I so look forward to the days when I have the means to do special little things like this. Thanks Allison!

Also today, I got a package from my parents! Thanks Mom and Dad!

Missing my sister a lot lately, which is kind of weird if you know the relationship we had as young children, but I am so thankful to the Lord for strengthening us. I love her so much and am proud of the young lady she is. She is so beautiful, but not only on the outside, but on the inside as well. I am proud to be her sister, and am so excited to see how the Lord is going to use her gifts and talents for the furtherance of His kingdom. Sarah Joy, I love you and miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment