Monday, March 7, 2011

spring break

Thankful for the time I am having at home.  I met up with my parents in NY, and we arrived safely home about 4am Saturday morning.  We all went right to bed, and got a few hours of shut eye.  I have enjoyed my time so far at home.

My three exams are done and behind me, and for that I am so thankful.  Last week went well, but it was insanely crazy.  I had a lot going on with projects and exams, and kept quite busy.  We got to the school Friday afternoon for our observation to find that our host teacher was sick, so I got an extra half hour of time to get ready.

I am supposed to be observing this week at a local middle school, but today was a snow day, so I got an extra day of break, which was much needed and wanted.  I have enjoyed being kind of lazy around the house, cooking, and working on my art portfolio (homework, I promise).

I hope to post some pictures on here soon, but just not in the mood currently.  I hope you all have a lovely week, and are able to relax some.  I look forward to my week, and what the Lord has in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment