Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy...

Valentine's Day!

First of all, I would like to wish a specific Valentine's Day to those "Valentine's" in my life (perhaps that is a little corny, but oh well)...

 My Dad

My big brother, Scott (my other brother is married, so I will let his wife have him) 

Daniel!

I am so blessed to have each of these godly men in my life.  

Yesterday was an amazing day in terms of mail.  I got care packages and a letter from my grandma!  How special it was to feel so loved and special.  Thanks to those of you who contributed to that.


I wanted to do something special for my girls to show them how much I do love and appreciate them.  I was trying to find something fun, maybe tasty, and something my wallet could afford for 11 girls.  I found this great fudge recipe and tweaked it to make it Valentines focused.  I made my girls strawberry fudge with Valentines confetti.  It is very sweet, but isn't that how fudge is supposed to be?  



Above all else, Valentine's Day really brings to mind the perfect love every displayed--God sending His Son.  I am so thankful for that gift, and am thankful to claim Jesus as my #1 love. I trust you have a blessed day remembering Christ's love for you, your love for Him, all those dear loved ones around you!

No comments:

Post a Comment