Wednesday, October 10, 2012

it's beginning to look a lot like my future!

College life is very rapidly picking up its pace.  I find myself a bit overwhelmed with all that is due this week, and in the week's to come.  I do have the comfort in knowing "somehow, it gets done".  My mind has been very active on the different things going in my life such as the projects due, observations I am doing, engagement enjoying, wedding planning, and recently an amazing time in the Word!  God has been teaching me and convicting me in so many ways.  I haven't written much on it (one factor, because of time) because I simply do not know how to put it into words.  I got up early this morning to finish my science lesson plan (there is something very unrealistic about a seven page lesson plan), and now have a busy day scheduled in order to get the most possible accomplished.  I am eagerly anticipating two visitors within the next two weeks and am trying to get my work done ahead of time, so that I can enjoy their presence.

All that to say, I am still among the living, and loving life!  Hope you all have a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment