Thursday, August 15, 2013

Happy Anniversary!

 On Saturday, my mister and I had our one year engagement anniversary.  On Sunday, it was our three month wedding anniversary (or as he refers to it as our quarter year anniversary).
 We couldn't turn up an opportunity to celebrate.  This time, it was through my husband asking me on a date. [Side story: I had a married friend tell me how special it was to have her husband ask her out on a date...like he did when they were dating.  You know, not just the planning of them going out, but his saying saying the special words.  From experience now, I agree with her wholeheartedly.]


We had a wonderful evening out Monday after I got out of work.  We both dressed up, and enjoyed the just-us time.  Thankful for my sweet husband!


No comments:

Post a Comment