Friday, August 30, 2013

still here!

Why hello there.  It has been a while.  I find myself continuing to adjust to the responsibilities involved with being a wife, teacher, and most importantly a daughter of the king.  I do not work that many hours, yet, I still feel like I am home so little.  I love keeping our home and taking care of my husband, but at times, I find it difficult to balance it all.  My husband has been gracious and patient with me, as I am slow to learn.  I am thankful for how he helps.  I can honestly say he does the lion's share of the dishes for our family.  This is a huge help!

I mainly blog this post to give you a heads up that I have not left.  I am still here, and in fact have a few posts in the workings, so stay tuned!  To peak your interest, here a few that you can look forward to...

1. I have transitioned into my new job for the school year.  My title of Mrs. Miller will never grow old.  I love being a teacher.

2.  My husband had a birthday on Wednesday, and we are still celebrating.

3.  I am thankful to be involved in a Bible study for young wives.  We are studying David Platt's book Follow Me.  This has challenged me in so many ways, and I can't wait to share with you some of these ways.

So...don't lose hope.  I will be back, and there will be exciting posts to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment