Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Upcoming Events

It is the end of the semester and life is beginning to get a little hectic. In the hecticness (yes, I just made up a word), God has been reminding me who He is to me. He is a friend of mine, and has given me the privilege of talking to Him in prayer. I have also been encouraged by this gorgeous weather we have been having. Finally, this morning God reminded me of just how blessed I am that He revealed Himself to me. Those who don't know the Lord are blinded (Matthew 13:14, 15), and can't see the Truth. It is only through the work of the Holy Spirit that they see again. Praise God for letting me see Him and having my life saved by Him.

With the end of spring semester comes many events. Here are some of the events going on in my life and on my calender within the next several weeks:

  • 3.25 Tour at a local school @ 11am
  • 3.25 John Mark Conaway and Tony Glass Senior Recital at 7pm
  • 3.25 Wing Fling (?) at Bob Evan's at 8pm
  • 3.31 Day of Prayer (no classes in the morning)
  • 3.31 IMPACT counselor's meeting at 12pm
  • 3.31 Lisa's Bridal Shower at 9pm
  • 4.1 Coffee House at 8pm
  • 4.1-4.3 Spring Preview (not sure yet if I have any previewers)
  • 4.2 & 4.3 Spring Music Festival at 7 pm
  • 4.10 Diakonos "Rail to Trail" clean-up at 9am
  • 4.23-4.24 Impact 2010
  • 4.29 Study Day :)
  • 4.30 Work Day and All School Picnic
  • 5.3-5.5 Final Exams
  • 5.8 Tim and Beth's Graduation
May you experience the Lord's strength today as you go about doing His will:
"but they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles;they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint." -Isaiah 40:31

No comments:

Post a Comment