Saturday, October 23, 2010

foliage pictures

Another week has come and gone, but I must rejoice in that this week was a little slower. Of course now that it is Saturday night, I wish I hadn't relaxed as much, as I am overwhelmed with everything that needs to get done this week. My big event this week is doing my bulletin board for Testing and Curriculum.

At the current time, I cannot really think of what went on this week, haha. I took four exams, all of which are complete!

The big thing going on in my life is the planning of Mission's Conference 2010! I was chosen to be on the steering committee last year, and have served in trying to get everything organized for several months. Conference starts next Monday, and I can't believe it is here. I feel like there is still SO much to do, but am confident that the Lord will do a mighty work during this time. I am excited to see all of our planning come to action!

Today after studying and reading for a while, I took a walk down to the pond (to do some more reading). It was so nice to get some fresh air and soak up the warmth of the sunshine! I took a few foliage pictures--enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment