Saturday, October 9, 2010

it's beginning to look a lot like autumn

This has nothing to do with autumn, but I was quite proud of myself to have thought to use a plastic tote as a 'coffee' table, and I just love my little flowers.

My Grandpa has made sure to keep me well equipped with autumn decor. This is the little scarecrow he gave me last year. He sits next to my mirror and smiles at me in the morning when no one else could smile at me(not even myself).

Last year, someone gave me a candle warmer, and I have put it to great use. Tonight I bought a $1 candle at Wal-Mart to help make it feel like autumn.

This is the cute little guy Grandpa got me this year, he is much bigger, but just as cute. He welcomes our visitors, and smiles at all those passing by.

I found this tiny little leaf on my way up to Anderson Hall, and have kept it in my Bible.

Isn't it just so tiny?

Be glad, O people of Zion,
rejoice in the LORD your God,
for he has given you
the autumn rains in righteousness.
He sends you abundant showers,
both autumn and spring rain.
Joel 2:23

No comments:

Post a Comment