Tuesday, July 12, 2011

week 4 day 2

'Tis a new week with a cabin full of new girls!  I have seven elementary aged girls!  They are totally different  from highschoolers, but I still love them.  I am asked a million and three questions every day, and need prayer for patience as I try to answer each question with love.  Last night I shared the gospel to the whole cabin, and several girls perked up "I don't think I have ever accepted that before".  I was able to talk to one girl who was eager to accept Christ as her personal Savior and to give HIM her life.  How awesome to join her into the family as a sister in Christ.  Please pray for this dear young girl as she now has entered a spiritual battle, and comes from a rough home life.  I hope you all have a wonderful week praising our Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment