Monday, December 3, 2012

explanation

I just wanted to offer my readers a quick explanation.  It has been a few weeks since I have posted because a] life has been busy, and b] because I had several fun pictures to upload and when I went to do it, I got a notification that I had used up all of my space.  Curpooey.  I could not figure out how to delete old pictures for the life of me.  Thankfully I have a super awesome and smart fiance who ever so nonchalantly suggested "try this...". Whala...it works.

All that being said, if you go back to old posts, expect entries to talk about pictures that aren't actually there. It is not your mind going bad [though it could potentially be that too].  I am sorry I was unable to keep them there, but I was unwilling to pay money to put pictures on my blog, sorry folks.

So alas, there is an elaborate explanation for a simple problem you probably would not have even noticed, had I not said anything, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment