Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I have so much to be thankful for


This morning, I was in the kitchen making meatballs when I realized just how much I have to be thankful for. Some of the things that came to mind are...
  • I am home with my family...I have a family.
  • Daniel's travels are going so well (especially compared to spring break) and he is safely in Papua New Guinea.
  • I am going to be an aunt, and my niece/nephew is healthy and doing well.
  • I have food to make meals and to cook for my family.
  • Our lawn is mowed (which is a big deal)
  • It is raining outside, and just yesterday I was saying how badly the grass and plants needed watering.
I can honestly say that I am so thankful for the rain. It is so beautiful, and everything is SO green right now. There is a peacefulness about the rain, and a cleansing.

No comments:

Post a Comment