Monday, May 30, 2011

Introducing...

This coming fall, as RA, I will be responsible for our hallway bulletin board.  The first one is usually an introduction to who you are.  I will be introducing myself, but so much of who I am is my family, and so I will have pictures of my family, with these captions below the different pictures.  So, without further ado....


Introducing...


My Dad…
My Dad is a self-employed contractor.  He stays busy with work, but enjoys coming home to relax on our front porch.  He and I enjoy our special father-daughter times together, and he often spoils me with the best apple cider around.

My Mom…
Mom and I both share a love for children.  She has been a childbirth educator for twenty-four years, teaches piano lesson, does book keeping, and keeps up our home.  She enjoys quilting, skyping with her granddaughter, and scrapbooking.

My brother, Scott…
When Scott and I get together, you can be guaranteed a good laugh.  He and I have much in common, including we both went to ABC.  Scott is a youth leader, school bus driver, works at a butcher shop between his morning and afternoon run, fills pulpit, and gardens.

My brother, Tim…
Tim lives outside of Huntsville, AL with his wife, Beth, and daughter Annette.  He works as an engineer in a small office dealing with helicopters.  Beth is a stay at home mom who stays busy cleaning home, changing diapers, and gardening.  Annette is as cute as they come, and has added a new light to our family.

My sister, Sarah…
Sarah and I are four years apart and as we both get older, we grow closer together.  She just got her driver’s license and is a junior at the same high school I graduated from.  She is an avid reader, and enjoys hanging out with friends, making cards, and swimming.

Hershey…
Hershey is a lab-beagle mix and is all cuteness, and no brain.  She gets herself into trouble, but her puppy eyes are sure to win you over.

My Grandparents…
I am so blessed to have all four grandparents within two miles of home.  All four are godly romodels and have given me a great example of marriage.  I have grown to appreciate them so much, and am thankful for who they are in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment