Tuesday, May 3, 2011

oh what a beautiful morning

Oh what a beautiful morning, Oh what a beautiful day, I've got this wonderful feeling.... My grandpa always used to sign this to me and it has stuck with me and comes to mind many mornings.  I think he got it from the musical "Oklahoma".

I was able to sleep in this morning, and enjoy the sunshine coming in through my window.  I got up, had a delightful time with the Lord in His Word, and then started some more packing.  It has been a leisure morning, which has been so nice.  I then decided to get online and register for the PRAXIS account online so when my writing scores came in, I could check them immediately.  Much to my surprise the scores were already in!  Praise the Lord, I passed all three tests: reading, writing, and math!  All praise goes to the Lord.  I am so thankful I passed all three and don't have to worry about that.  I then got ready for my day, and what a gorgeous day it is outside today.  It is 76* with an amazing breeze.  I am thankful to the Lord for the blessings He puts in my day to keep my going one day at a time.

1 comment:

  1. SO happy for you - praising the Lord with you about your PRAXIS!!!

    ReplyDelete