Monday, August 1, 2011

pics and praises

Hello all, I wanted to post a few pictures for your enjoyment...

 The staff dressed up for a mystery dinner.  photo compliments of Daniel

Riley singing the eagle song for Sunday Night Live- don't you love the costumes? 



This week I have eight girls in my cabin including the one CIT who is a camper, yet a helper at the same time. It seems to be a great group of gals, and we are going to have a lot of fun together.  I am in outdoor life path this week which is awesome because I have been wanting to be in that path.  A praise is that one of my girls accepted Christ this afternoon while I was chatting with her.  Awesome to see God at work.  Well, my heart has a lot on it right now, and I am going to instead of blogging about it, going to take it directly the Lord!  Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment