Friday, September 28, 2012

Engagement Pictures

As mentioned earlier, I had a wonderful 'weekend' in Virginia with my fiance and his parents and grandparents.  While there we got some engagement pictures taken by his Dad.  I give all photo credit to my future in-laws!  Sit back, enjoy your hot beverage of choice and once you are done looking through these, we would welcome your prayers as we venture into this new phase of life.  It is Daniel and my goal to have our love be an example of Christ's love and that our love may point people to Christ (while drawing us closer to Him too).

We hope you enjoy!

















We have settled on our wedding date being May 11, 2013!  We will be sending out formal invitations.

Thanks for taking interest in our engagement.  We covet your prayers!

2 comments: