Thursday, September 20, 2012

I get my ring back this week!

I am sorry but once again, I have no new pictures.  I even checked in hopes I might have a picture, even if it were a boring one.  But alas, I do not have any at all.  My deepest apologies.

Academics are definitely beginning to pick up.  I had my first observation for the semester on Tuesday and what a blessing that was.  I know my time in the college classroom is essential, but I am eager to be in the elementary classroom with the kiddos.  It was so good to be with them.  When one of the students was answering the question "Who is your best friend?", she replied "her!" while pointing to me, Miss Rebekah.

Chapel on Wednesday was such a blessing as we skyped with one of our 2012 graduates who is now teaching over in China.  I find myself missing last year's seniors a lot.  It was so good to hear about her experiences teaching.

Some exciting news is that I am to get my ring back this week.  I keep my phone on me all times, so I can pick it up just as soon as they say so.  On Monday I get to go to Virginia and spend some time with Daniel and his parents and his grandparents.  Very eager for that time with him and his family.  I pathetically miss him and am beyond ready to be with him again, even if it is only for a short time.  Speaking of that fiance of mine, he is back in TX this weekend to be in his best friend's wedding.  I expect he will enjoy the time with several of his college friends again and though he isn't a huge fan of TX, I think he will enjoy that time being back.

Well, I am off to work on my lesson plan for tomorrow teaching my peers what concept attainment is.

No comments:

Post a Comment