Monday, April 26, 2010

agh

This won't be long, but just to give the quick update:

Life has me going "agh!" Impact went very well, but left me dead exhausted. I will probably post pictures from the weekend....after Wednesday! I have my research paper comparing/contrasting the pharisees and the essenes due this Wednesday and to say the least, it has me a bit stressed. Praise the Lord though I am doing better in the stress department after last night. I spent some time just forcing myself to work on it, and I made good head-way. If I push REALLY hard this afternoon in the library, I think I could get the bulk of it done. I am still very tired from the weekend and stress and just pushing hard to get through Wednesday. Prayers are very much appreciated.

I hope you all have a beautiful week, and are able to do something fun and relaxing this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment