Monday, April 4, 2011

summer plans


So it's official...Lord willing I will be working at Trail's End Ranch this summer as a counselor.  I had wanted to work at a summer camp as a counselor this summer for two reasons: I wanted to get more experience with children, and I wanted to be able to be used by God to impact girls' lives for Him.  I looked at several different camps, and had not even considered this until my mom suggested it.  My grandparents are good friends of the executive directors.  This camp is in Montana, so it is going to be a stretch for me going that far from home, but I know the Lord has it all worked out.  I signed my contract, and put in the mail first thing this morning.  I can't wait to see what the Lord does both in and through me this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment