Monday, July 5, 2010

first week of CEF

Today is the day! My alarm went off this morning at 5:45 to get ready. We have to be two hours away by nine o'clock which has us leaving around 7. All I really know about this week is that we have two clubs, one at 10:30 in the morning, and one sometime in the afternoon. I will be working with Joy this week, and I am looking forward to ministry with her. She is a beautiful young woman inwardly and outwardly and I am privileged to work alongside her this week.

Please pray for us this week, and we are both 'newbies' to this ministry. Please pray that the week is God honoring and that we are able to be vessels for His use in the lives of the children and our host homes. I am not sure if I will have internet access while away, but please feel free to email me at rebekah.hewitt@abc.edu to let me know how I can be praying for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment